Call for Submissions – CAPF Presentations
Deadline: April 15, 2015
Resource Centre for the Arts is now accepting submissions for 2 productions from Newfoundland and Labrador to present as part of a programming initiative funded by the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canada Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF). All submissions must be fully developed productions with a FULL CREATIVE TEAM and be stage ready for presentation at the LSPU Hall.
Where possible Submissions should include:
- How many cast and crew are involved in the production ;
- biographical material for all cast and crew members;
- full script or archival dvd (where possible);
- technical rider (equipment required, lighting plot, sound requirements, stage set up);
- you must have your own lighting designer and sound operator;
- any other relevant material about the project.
- If chosen, RCA will require print ready versions of all existing marketing materials.
To submit your script:
You can submit electronically (all documents in either Microsoft Word or PDF format and photos in jpeg), with an email indicating your telephone number, mailing address, and email address, as well as your reasons for applying , to email@example.com (put CAPF Presentation in the subject line).
To submit by mail (or deliver by hand between 9 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday):
Suite 207, 233 Duckworth Street
St. John’s NL A1C 1G8.
All submissions must be received by April 15, 2015