We want to present your play.
Through the generous support of the Canada Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF), the Resource Centre for the Arts is proud to announce that we will be presenting three productions in 2017-2018:
- Two productions from NL
- One production from outside NL
Right now, we’re actively seeking submissions for productions from Newfoundland and Labrador.
The next submission deadline is:
Call for Provincial Submissions for 2017-2018 Presentation Year
The Resource Centre for the Arts is now accepting submissions for two productions from Newfoundland and Labrador to present as part of a programming initiative funded by the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canada Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF).
- All submissions must be fully developed productions with a FULL CREATIVE TEAM and be stage ready for presentation at the LSPU Hall.
- The productions will be selected by representatives from RCA Hall Operations, RCA Theatre Company and the RCA Board of Directors.
- The deadline for all submissions for the 2017-2018 presentation series has now passed.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the selection process via email no later than January 30, 2017.
Please note: The RCA will not be responsible for booking travel and accommodation arrangements for successful applicants. All decisions are pending funding
Where possible, submissions should include:
- How many cast and crew are involved in the production
- Biographical material for all cast and crew members
- Full script or archival DVD (where possible)
- Technical rider (equipment required, lighting plot, sound requirements, stage set up)
- You have your own lighting designer and sound operator
- Any other relevant material about the project
If chosen, RCA will require print ready versions of all existing marketing materials.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: CAPF Presentation
Your reasons for applying
All documents must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Photos must be jpegs.
Mail or Hand-Delivered Submissions:
c/o RCA Theatre Company
9am – 5pm, M-F
3 Victoria Street
St. John’s NL A1C 3V2
Resource Centre For the Arts is committed to gender equity and inclusion and encourages submissions from Indigenous and diverse cultural communities and also welcomes submissions from artists of colour, deaf artists and disability-identified artists as well as those who identify with the LGTBQ2+ community.