Through the generous support of the Canada Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF) the Resource Centre for the Arts presents 3 plays.
For the plays, RCA presents one play from out of the province and two plays from the province. Below is the Call for Provincial Submissions for 2017-2018 Presentation year.
Resource Centre for the Arts is now accepting submissions for 2 productions from Newfoundland and Labrador to present as part of a programming initiative funded by the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canada Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF). All submissions must be fully developed productions with a FULL CREATIVE TEAM and be stage ready for presentation at the LSPU Hall.
The productions will be selected by representatives from RCA Hall Operations, RCA Theatre Company and the RCA Board of Directors. Deadline for all submissions to the CAPF presentations is December 15th All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the selection process via email no later than January 15th 2017. The deadline for all submissions for the 2017-2018 presentation series will be December 15, 2016. (Please note that all decisions are pending funding.)
(*Please note that RCA will not be responsible for booking of travel arrangements for successful applicants)
Where possible Submissions should include:
- How many cast and crew are involved in the production ;
- biographical material for all cast and crew members;
- full script or archival dvd (where possible);
- technical rider (equipment required, lighting plot, sound requirements, stage set up);
- you must have your own lighting designer and sound operator;
- any other relevant material about the project.
- If chosen, RCA will require print ready versions of all existing marketing materials.
You can submit electronically (all documents in either Microsoft Word or PDF format and photos in jpeg), with an email indicating your telephone number, mailing address, and email address, as well as your reasons for applying, to firstname.lastname@example.org (put CAPF Presentation in the subject line).
To submit by mail (or deliver by hand between 9 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday):
Suite 207, 233 Duckworth Street
St. John’s NL A1C 1G8